WHMIS 4 for Office Workers is an online educational training course on the “Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System”. This is an abbreviated course intended for office workers and others who need WHMIS awareness training but who are not normally exposed to hazardous products.
This course is based on the most recent updated (Dec. 2022) WHMIS regulations with the Global Harmonization System rules.
Our WHMIS courses are intended to help companies meet their mandatory WHMIS awareness training requirements and provide students with expanded job skills. WHMIS awareness training is mandatory in most Canadian workplaces.
WHMIS for Office Workers learning objectives:
- State the purpose of WHMIS
- List the three parties to WHMIS
- List the three elements of WHMIS
- Describe how GHS relates to WHMIS
- Recognize WHMIS supplier label information
- Identify WHMIS pictograms
- Recognize workplace label elements
- Describe how to create a workplace label
- Recognize the information contained on an SDS sheet
- Recognize the responsibilities of suppliers, employers, and workers